Razon's has expanded its menu to include Filipino breakfast meals and other favorites like Sizzling Sisig, Puto at Dinuguan, and Pritong Lumpia. Razon's also offers a slew of snacks that you can enjoy on the spot or take home as pasalubong-- silvanas, tarts and ensaymada.
A big bonus for halo-halo fiends- you can top up your shaved ice with addional milk,bananas,macapuno or leche flan for just P25-P40. credit to writers: Chinggay Labrador and Christy Monastrial.
Reviews From Customers:
- The taste of halo-halo is good but the price is continuously increasing.
- The simplest halo-halo but the yummiest so far that I tried.
- Razon's of Guagua serves delicious dinuguan and one of the best halo-halo in town.
- It serves not a typical halo-halo specially the "fresh fallen snow like" ice makes it so yummy and addictive
- The place serves good halo-halo and palabok but must improve when it comes to cleanliness and sanitation. The place looks humid.
- Razon's of Guagua serves the biggest and juciest Crispy Liempo I have tried in my whole life
- The halo-halo is only 90 pesos and is enough for two to share.
- Nice customer service in Robinson's Place Ermita branch. Friendly and accomodating
- Unbeatable halo halo
- Razon's halo halo has simple ingredients: sweet banana, sweetened coconut strips, leche plan, ice and evaporated milk. But this simple halo-halo is so yummy.
Ratings: 8/10- tasty food/price increasing/humid place