Product Information as seen on the packaging: Phenylephrine HCI + Chlorphenamine Maleate + Paracetamol ( Neozep Forte) Tablet is a round, two layered, flat, bevel-edged tablet, bisected on the green side and plain on the white side. This medicine contains Phenylephrine HCI, Chlorphenamine Maleate, Paracetamol. Phenylephrine HCI, a nasal decongestant, clears obstructed air passage and nasal sinuses due to congestion making breathing easier. It also reduces postnasal drip. Chlorphenamine Maleate, an anti-allergy, relieves symptoms of allergy such as runny nose, sneezing and itchy watery eyes. Paracetamol is an effective fever reducer and pain reliever.
- To reduce side effects, take this tablet according to the right dosage and duration. Side effects such as skin rashes, minor stomach problem or intestinal disturbances may occur.
- Don't take this product if you are allergic to any ingredients in the product, high blood pressure, anemic, pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Price is cheap and can be bought without any prescription from the doctor required.
- This product contains Paracetamol, severe liver damage may occur if an adult takes more than 4g of Paracetamol in 24 hours which is the maximum daily
- Available in box of 500 tablets.