Skip to main content

Young+ Beauty Whitening Glutathione, Collagen & Glutamic Acid in ONE Capsule |Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant, Skin Whitening

Out of 30 reviews, this got a score of 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Here are some of the reviews from the consumers of  Young+ Beauty Whitening Glutathione, Collagen & Glutamic Acid in ONE Capsule |Anti-Aging, Anti-Oxidant, Skin Whitening

Customer 1

I purchased this product for my Hyperpigmentation around my knees, elbows, and inner thigh/panty line area.
I did like that you can take your daily dose first thing in the morning with very little stomach irritation. However, this product yields very slow results. It does work, but each time that I purchased a new bottle the price had risen. I have purchased four bottles over the course of five months and can trustingly say that my dark areas have lightened at least two skin tones. You will achieve more even toned skin but slower then if you purchased a more potent formula from a different company.

Customer 2

I have been using it for a week and I look fresh with a much firmer skin and a nice skin tone.

Customer 3

I like that, I have not experience any discomfort taking this supplement. I actually have more energy and don't feel hungry as before. I have been taking this for 1 and 1/2 months, and I can see improvement on my skin--my face was a bit lighter, and my hands are not as dry as before. I will recommend this to others. Give it a try!

Customer 4

I bought 5 bottles been using it for five months twice a day on empty stomach ( i’m light skin) it didn’t work for me tho nothing changed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...