Skip to main content

USANA triple action cellular nutrition system: Core Minerals and Vita Antioxidant 112 tablets/ each bottle


Here are some reviews from customers who tried the USANA triple action cellular nutrition system. They purchased through Amazon website:

I’ve been taking Usana Essentials for a couple of years now. I used to take herbal supplements before and I can say that the Essentials makes me feel stronger and healthier. I am so blessed to have not gone through the hospital due to medical conditions. I know that the food that I eat every day are not that healthy but I also make sure that I don’t eat too much of unhealthy food.
You will absolutely get excellent quality of vitamins and minerals. These Essentials vitamin, mineral and antioxidant supplements are a combination of two products: Mega Antioxidant™ (vitamin and antioxidant supplements) and Chelated Mineral™ (multimineral supplement). Using both of these, they provide a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and other plant nutrients that form the foundation of USANA nutritional system. (13 vitamins, 13 minerals and 20 powerful antioxidants)
Here are some of my personal experience after using this product:
1. I used to feel tired and exhausted every day after work. I live a very active lifestyle. I’m very busy at work from morning til afternoon, then I go to the gym to work-out for a couple of hours, then cook at home and still do some more work from home. I noticed the difference that when I take the Essentials vitamins, I don’t get tired easily even before going to bed. It feels that my energy is not draining and my mind is still alert. Even after I wake up, I don’t feel that I still need to get more sleep.
2. I used to get easily interrupted when I sleep and most of the time dogsleep. When I used the Essentials, I’ve had very good and sound sleep.
3. Better endurance. I play basketball and I notice that I can last more minutes that I used to have before.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a very active lifestyle. I believe nowadays that we don’t get all the vitamins and nutrients from all the food we eat daily. Hence, the necessity to take food supplements everyday to ensure we keep our immune system strong and have a healthy body.
---

My doctor recommended Usana over 5 years ago. Half the time I use to spend in bed for chronic illnesses. At least now I have strength to have a better quality of life with my grandchildren. Thanks Usana

---

Pricey, but high quality vitamins... A bit prejudiced, as I was a USANA rep for years - now just a product user. I'm also a retired analytical instrumentation engineer, very familiar with cGMP, have been in their labs in SLC. They really have a great lab, with knowledgeable scientists, so I do trust the products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...