Skip to main content

Liver Cleanse Detox & Repair Formula

Some people who tried this Liver Cleanse Detox & Repair Formula reckoned that this is a great product for cleansing or healing your liver. Here are some positive reviews from Amazon verified purchasers of this detox supplement.

Customer A
I'm taking this to cleanse my liver because of concern about damage from prescriptions and any sluggishness from years of less-than-healthy eating. I'm eating healthy now, but just want to take care of my liver as well as I can.
Since taking this, I notice that I digest food better and feel like I have more energy, stamina and mental clarity. I'm very happy with this product and will keep taking it. And I love this company ,Nutra Champs. I take several of their products and always notice a definate positive effect from taking their products. Whatever they say the particular product will do, is always absolutely true for me!

Customer B

An Excellent product. I’ve been using the Liver Cleanse for close to a month, and I’m impressed.
I was carrying excess baggage around my abdomen, with the ensuing bloating and sluggish digestion, as well as poor mental concentration. I was lacking my former energetic physical and mental activity levels, so a good but safe liver cleanse was called for.
Two capsules (always taken with dinner), combined with good hydration (I started using the best rated water purification pitcher, no more tap water), a moderate, balanced organic diet (adios pesticide residue and hormones) and increased physical activity: this is my health plan and it has already made a tremendous difference.
No more mental fog. I actually feel perky and upbeat. No more insomnia. My abdomen is flattening, the weight’s coming off slowly but surely. Well meaning people no longer ask whether I’m pregnant.
To sum it up, the Liver Cleanse is effective and safe, but use it in combination with lots of quality hydration, a clean organic diet and increased physical activity. I guarantee it will work without producing discomfort. I’ll be starting my second bottle in a few days.

Customer C
I have a liver cyst and have been cleansing (with this supplement and cleaning up my diet to fruits and veggies only) to reduce it in size or get rid of it. The pain I used to have intermittently is going away. It's still there, but not as much as before or as often. I have been taking this product for almost a month and will keep taking it because the ingredients are proven to work at cleansing and supporting the liver and there is no other product out there with this combination of ingredients. I"m giving it a 4 instead of 5 because I haven't been taking it that long. I'll update after my next bottle.

Customer D

I don't have any specific condition (that I'm aware of) that this product (Premium Liver Cleanse Detox & Repair Formula ) would be addressing, I'm just taking it on good faith that it contains the ingredients listed, and that those ingredients are beneficial to my liver and gallbladder which I am giving special attention to lately.

I just ran out and was about to order another bottle (because I'm not dissatisfied with the product) when I noticed the option to claim a free bottle. I'm posting this review because it was at the end of the process to claim a free bottle (not mandatory that I write this in order to claim it, but I think it's only fair that I do), which I think is very nice and am very grateful for. Thank you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...