Skip to main content

Apple iPhone XS, 256GB, Space Gray - Fully Unlocked (Renewed)


This is available in Amazon. Here are some reviews from customers who purchased the Apple iPhone XS, 256GB, Space Gray - Fully Unlocked (Renewed) through Amazon website:

I was very hesitant about buying an iPhone off of Amazon, but I did it and was not disappointed. It came with 100% battery life, so it basically was brand new. It came with a charger and cube (plug), but that's it. Sorry to disappoint those who into that airpod life.

No scratches and shipped fairly quickly. The only complaint I have for the iPhone XS, in general, is that I really liked the fingerprint scan, sometimes the face recognition doesn't work when you're looking down. But what it lacks in that feature, the iPhone delivers in the portrait camera mode, I seriously am in love with the blur feature.

Phone was in perfect condition and works great but came without EarPods and the the lightning to earphone jack adapter that is pictured with “what’s in the box”. If you must replace these, the $20 open box discount is not worth it. If I did not already have Bluetooth headphones, and received Amazon Visa discount points, I would have returned.

One - It comes in a weird box
Two it had more scuffs and scratches than I’d like for the price
3 - I had to return it because of how over all lame it came and how it showed up/ battery was pretty warn/scratches/ and I didn’t get the awesome feeling of unboxing it..


First off I’m going to say that I recieved and iPhone xs MAX, not the standard xs like it’s advertised. Not a big deal to me, but it might be to some people. Also as the other review states, it comes with a charger but not the headphones or the headphone adapter.
Other than that it looks brand new and came very quickly! Overall very satisfied. Honestly though, since this is the same price as a new xs, I would probably recommend just buying a brand new one instead.

Thanks , i feeling very nice satisfacción with a new cellphone. Look like brand new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...