Skip to main content

Ace 32" Slim LED TV Black LED-808 DN4






Review From Lazada Customers

Customer 1

So far the TV is okay I mean it's been 2 weeks since it was delivered here and I don't find any problem with the TV. At first I was not convince by the price because it's really cheap. I guess it's worth the cheap price. I hope walang mangyaring technical na problema dito sa dadating pang mga araw :D I will update my post here don't worry... if walang update dito well it means okay tlaga siya :D

I purchased this last month and would like to share my experience using the product so far. Display is very clear and I'm using ABS-CBN TV plus to get the digital channels. Also, I was able to play 1080p and 720p movies using its built in player with no lag or distortion. The subtitles though are a little bit small and not readable when you're watching from a distance. Sound is very loud but lacks bass. You just need to buy a set of multimedia speakers in order to have a high quality audio. Remote control is a bit unresponsive when searching for channels. The delivery was fast and I did not expect that it will arrive the next day after I placed the order. Kudos to Lazada Fulfillment Team. Overall, I can say that this LED TV from Ace is a great deal for those budget-conscious consumers like me lol. So far so good, I haven't experienced any issues with the item yet and I'm using it for almost a month now. But of course, if you have the budget go for Sony, LG or Samsung brands.

Customer 2

I will rate dis tv ng 4stars overall.
1. Cheap price para sa 32. Pero dhil 720p lang sya. Jaggy edges ung mga pixels pag malapitan. Pero from a distance ok nmn. 2. The sounds are not so good. Siguro dhil sa likod ung speaker nya kaya panget tunog pag nasa harap ka. Pero para sa 5k ok na sya. 3. Use as a tv monitor. Ok din sya for tv monitor kung browse,movie . Kung sa games.. Offline ,campaign games. Ok nmn din..pero pag online. Baka mahirapan ka kasi parang my output delay kht 5ms daw ung response time. Im using it as a monitor sa pc.. Pros.. Cheap, big , Cons. Since is 720p at 32" . Jaggy edges pag malapitan, not so good ung sound. Walang contact number or fb page for technical support. So a aasa ka.tlga sa lazada pag my prob..Swerte mo kung mag reply agad lazada.. Overall 4.5 Personal rating 4 REMEMBER DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM THIS since 5k lang sya. Sa gantong price nya ok na ok sya.

Customer 3

I have been using this product for almost a year now. So far, it has been working properly. No issues or whatnot. Sulit sya sa price nung product. Thanks Lazada!

Customer 4

DISPLAY = LED can play 1080p video resolution ok ang ganda LED na kasi SOUND = Mono not Stereo but still ok, parang tunog lata lang pag high volume HDMI PORT = tested ok on may computer as display USB PORT = can play 1TB seagate external hardrive, problem is cannot see all of my movies 100 out of 500 movies ko lang naread nya siguro dahil sa file format di sya compatible APPERANCE = very light weight parang wala nga laman at yung plastic nya medyo malutong tignan pati remote parang pag nabagsak mababasag sya ANTENNA = medyo malabo siguro dahil sa antenna namin pero sa tv plus ok sya






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...