Skip to main content

NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement

These are reviews about the NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement written by actual consumers and Amazon verified purchasers. You may want to read these reviews and make this as your guide whether to buy this product or not.

The NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement currently has 4.2/5 star rating in Amazon and reviewed by 4,485 consumers. Here are some of the reviews found in Amazon.com

Consumer A

I started using this NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement in Oct to begin my weight loss journey after having a baby in June via emergency c-section. I didn't want to write a review until I had enough time to assess the results.

I used this pill coupled with healthier meals and exercise for the entire month of October which resulted in 10lbs lost.

I repeated the same routine for November and lost 10 more pounds. Even when I slipped up with my eating habits once or twice a week.

In December, I decided to stop taking the pills to see if the pills were actually aiding my weight lost. After 3 weeks, I only lost 1lb. So I decided to order another bottle, and within two weeks, I lost 4lbs.


I'm officially sold on this product and will continue to use it throughout my journey.

Consumer B

After one month of using this NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement, I not only have not lost weight, I've gained and nothing but positive changes have been made in my diet regiment. This product is something I'd stay clear of and further more it says it's guaranteed so I'd like to return my second bottle which is unopened. I also have an appointment at my doctor this week to see if this in fact cause the unusual weight gain.

Consumer C

These pills NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement do help suppress your appetite and eat healthier. I feel lighter and people said I look a little thinner. I haven't weighed myself yet because I do alot of weight training exercises and I don't want to get dissapointed if I see I didn't lose weight or I only lost a pound. Make sure you drink alot of water with them and start off with 1 pill. I tried to start off with 3 pills in the very beginning and felt dizzy and had a headache. Start with 1 pill for a least half a week, then go to 2, then go to 3 maybe a week and half or 2 weeks later.

Disclaimer: These reviews about the NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement are posted for your quick reference only. This blog is not paid by the manufacturer to influence your buying efforts. Buy this product at your own risks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...