Skip to main content

Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla



These are reviews about the Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla , a formula for people who want to lose weight. Reviews here are written by actual purchasers of this brand in the Amazon market.


Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla currently has 4.2 out of 5 star ratings from 174 customers review.

Consumer A

Incredible item and extraordinary timing! The flavor of the Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla  isn't excessively terrible, yet with simply recipe, it has an aftertaste like hotcake butter to me. My most loved is with almond milk, the powder, cinnamon and I've mixed it together and cut almonds on top. I figure the cost isn't excessively awful thinking of it last me something like 30 times of use. Harshly over a dollar for every serving is great with me :) I have had the capacity to lose in excess of 30 lbs. in 3 months utilizing garcinia cambogia within blending with the shakes. 

Consumer B

I have been on this Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla  for about 3 months and have lost more than 30 lbs. I blend it with fat free milk and  berries like blueberries and strawberries. I make it twice a day and it truly tops me off! 

Consumer C

This Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla   truly does work. I started utilizing it December 25th, 2011. I have lost 23 pounds! Two shakes a day with a sensible supper. My stomach has enormously diminished in size. For craving strings while utilizing this, supplement it with Prolessa Duo. To utilize the Formula 1, I purchase an expansive sack of blended apples and oranges from Costco. To begin with I utilize a blender to hack up ice into modest pieces, then 1 glass of nonfat milk, then a half measure (some of the time a container) of the blended tree grown foods, then the Formula 1 on top, then mix. Truly divine and filling. 

Consumer D

This item is made with soy. Soy is awful for ladies, individuals with moderate thyroids and metabolisms,etc. I GAINED 20 lbs on this arrangement and I emulated it precisely as it requested a month. I'm so vexed. Don't purchase it. 

Consumer E

This item made me ailing. I experienced  headache , cerebral pains and intestinal pain. I might not prescribe this item. I know individuals either cherish it or dislike it. Tragically for me it was the later.

Disclamer: These reviews about the Herbalife Formula 1 Shake Mix - French Vanilla  are posted here for your reference only. This blog is not paid by the manufacturer to influence your buying efforts. Buy this product at your own risks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...