Skip to main content

Colon Cleanse & Detox for Weight Loss

Here are some reviews from consumers who have tried the Colon Cleanse & Detox for Weight Loss

This product has a 4.5/5 rating on Amazon, rated by almost 189 costumers. Here you can read both the positive and the negative reviews of people who have tried this product.

This worked awesome, I had to go weight in for a weight loss competition at work so I planned to take this for the 14 days prior and it’s definitely a great product, it helped me shed off 10 extra pounds and no discomfort. Great product!

Fast acting and gentle. I kept up with my regular regimen of three table spoons of diatomaceous earth, four ounces of aloe vera juice, probiotics and an apple a day. Always got a gentle notice that the train was in the station, start heading for the throne. The first three days were intense, begin on a Friday. Great that I even lost a few pounds. In the end, everything came out all right!
My colon is happier and flushed!! My experience was a positive one in which I woke up with an urgency to go!! I have had bouts of constipation and diarrhea over my lifetime. I believe that this product has cleaned up the past blockage and allowed my system to process more effectively.

It really works as advertised! Great product! I followed the suggested dosages and felt much better after a few days. My stomach seems lighter with no more of that bloated feeling I always seem to have. I highly recommend this product!

This does exactly what it is meant to do. It really cleanses you through out. I loved this product and am glad I decided to try it out. It actually works SO well, I'm going to order ANOTHER bottle today. I last purchased it 3 weeks ago. Nutrachamps is a really stepping their game up in the supplement world. I love all of their products currently.

I ordered this supplement thru a deal with Nutra Champs. My hopes were high after reading that the ingredients included AFTER the first ingredient (Senna Leaf) were ones they tend to be natural herbs/plants that anyone who has researched stomach issues would know are generally "help not hurt' ingredients. It seemed to me that there was potential for this product to be A LOT more gentle in it's elimination process but unfortunately it was almost exactly the same as the straight Senna Leaf Extract found in normal laxatives. I love this company's products but I told my husband that the cyclone image on the front of the bottle should have immediately tipped me off as to the tornado like state that my insides were in for about 24 hours after taking the first dose.
The most effective, gentle laxative/cleanse product that I have EVER found on the market is "Detoxy+" by Kimberly Snyder. It delivers Magnesium and Potassium in some sort of super-oxygenated form (I'm no scientist: I just know it works and it's not harsh).
So maybe this is a formula that Nutra Champs could look into?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...