Skip to main content

The Super Anti-oxidant Formula

Product name: Super Anti-oxidant Formula
Current Rating - 4/5 based on 500+ reviews
Where to Buy: Triple Clicks, available worldwide

About the Product:

Boost your energy levels, destroy free radicals, and promote a healthy lifestyle with the Super Antioxidant Formula:* Contains all 10 recommended antioxidants.
* Aids your body in removing cancerous free radicals from itself.
* Provides protection for collagen and connective tissues.
* Speeds wound healing and protects against pollutants and toxins.
* Helps prevent cataract formation and protects against neurological disorders.
Ingredients: Beta Carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Superoxide Dismutase, Co Q-10, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium.
Bottle contains 90 tablets.
Dosage: Take 1-3 tablets a day with meals.
Each tablet contains the following ingredients:
Ingredients.AmountRDA
Beta Carotene4 mg500%
Vitamin E80 IU250%
Vitamin C200 mg333%
Citrus Bioflavonoids10 mg*
Superoxide Dismutase10 mg*
Coenzyme Q 1010 mcg*
Copper8 mg800%
Zinc45 mg300%
Manganese8 mg*
Selenium Organic Form20 mcg*
* No RDA established by the government.


REVIEWS FROM CONSUMERS:

I have found that when it comes to health, a good product is not only necessary but a must! Antioxidants keep our bodies healthy, and this formula is top of the line... 

I like this stuff and so did my wife. She rarely likes anything that I like. So it has to be good stuff. 

This product makes me feel so much better and more energetic within only 1 or 2 days of taking it, Your body feels at its best and you will feel the difference mentally too! 

I really do like this product. I have MS and it does seem to give me more enery. Rate it 5 out of 5. 

This may be a good vitamin but the size of the pill makes it hard to swallow. 

It has not been long enough for me to get results BUT the delivery was great. 

I've used this one for awhile and it give me more energy to help me make it through the day. 

Delivery costs to Europe are too high! 

I like taking vitamins and antioxidants. This one works very well for me. 

Based on personal experience, the Super Antioxidant Formula is powerful fighting effectively the highly toxic free radicals. 

This product is just what my body needed. I am finding my muscle aches have subsided and I get much better sleep now. Thanks Triple Click! 

I like the product I had energy which that's what I was looking for and I will buy in the future Thanks

How about you? What can you say about this product? Would you like to buy it or not? Say your comment below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

C.Y. Gabriel: Is This Soap Effective in Whitening Your Skin?

When it comes to skin whitening, there is an abundance of products available on the market claiming to offer remarkable results. One such product is C.Y. Gabriel , a whitening beauty soap that has gained popularity for its purported effectiveness. The manufacturer asserts that C.Y. Gabriel soap guarantees the highest level of whitening and is formulated to be safe and gentle for even the most delicate skin. But does this soap truly live up to its claims? In this blog post, we will delve into the details of C.Y. Gabriel soap and explore its various variants, ingredients, and consumer reviews. Whitening Beauty Soaps of C.Y Gabriel C.Y. Gabriel offers a range of 10 whitening beauty soaps, each targeting specific skin concerns. These variants include Special, Special Green (medicated), yellow papaya, green papaya, lemon, pure white, placenta, glutathione with milk extract, glutathione with citrus extract, and kojic soap with placenta and glutathione. Let's examine the unique properties...

Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto

Make 1 cup of gravy in 3 minutes with the Tasty Boy Gravy Mix by Ajinomoto . Ingredients: Wheat flour,Iodized salt,Bread Crumbs,Cornstarch,Monosodium Glutamate,Spices,Chicken,Fat,Nature-Identical Chicken Flavors,Flavor Enhancer,Natural Color,Nature-Identical Flavor Cooking Directions: 1. Mix Tasty Boy Gravy powder in 1 cup (250ml) of water thoroughly to avoid lumping. Heat and bring to boil stirring constantly. 2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute stirring constantly until thickened. Manufactured by: Ajinomoto Philippines Corporation Personal Review:  The mix is easy to prepare and taste so good. Though not as good as KFC or Jollibee gravy. Best dip for fried chicken of course. Rating: 9/10

Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71

This is my personal review about the Digital Kingcom Joypad Tablet PC 71. This android 2.2 tablet pc I bought in Wellcom Sm Molino branch comes with a 1 year replacement service and parts warranty so it is safer to say that it is better to buy Joypad than the China's Apad because the latter only offers 1 month replacement warranty. Specification (as per the manual copy) - high performance 800 mhz CPU+400 MHZ Digital Signal Processor - two points touch, easy to zoom in and out of images - high quality sound and high resolution video playback - 4 way directional gravity sensor - 2 gb internal storage and support micro sd up to 32 gb - built in VGA camera - support WIFI 802.11 - android 2.2 operating system - free application and games from the android market - support multi language - slim design 1.1 cm thickness - standby time: 10 hours, video playback 3 hours Accessories: Charger is included. It  also comes with a U-Disk, you'll need to use this if you...