Friday, May 21, 2010

Solvster


You can also read this via my Bukisa page: Earn Euro On Solvster

I never thought that sharing your product ideas can be your source of supplementary income not until I joined this money making portal named Solvster. With its user-friendly interface, it is easy to understand the concept of Solvster. Just share your ideas and you can already participate in their euro cashout online. In Solvster, all you need to do is to shop for what you think is the best product idea. Hold your horses my dear friend, you don't need virtual money to shop in Solvster, you will be using what they call Shells.

Earning solvster's shell is simple, update your profile and you'll have these shells, as simple as that. So the more shells you have the more you are capable of shopping at solvster's Shop Quest. And when you bought the best seller, you can participate in their Euro Cashout. This money will be sent via your paypal account. See my solvster payment proof.
There are more ways to earn Shells :

Trend Quest - where you can answer a short survey and earn as much as 1000 shells
Idea Quest - where you can share your product ideas you find beneficial for a company. Earn as much as 1000 shells
Refer A Friend and earn more than 1000 shells

Want to earn money online the easy way? Let your product ideas use by companies and make money from it. Solvster, I highly recommend it.

You may also want to visit my squidoo lens : My Review About Solvster 

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis